Help share the message on One Tribe One Day by using the following images and suggested posts on your social media accounts.
How to download a social media image
Right-click on the image you want (or tap and hold on your phone) and save it to your computer or phone's photo gallery. Next, go to the social media page you want to update and either create a new post and upload the image or click on your profile/cover photo and upload the image when it prompts you to. The images are already the correct size.
Don't forget to include the web address (www.wm.edu/OTOD) with your image so that others know how to participate.
* This image can be used on both Facebook and Twitter
Ahead of April 13
- Mark your calendar for April 13: #OneTribeOneDay! Wherever you are in the world, you are a critical piece in the puzzle that must come together to help ensure that W&M can offer the best experiences and opportunities to students. Find out how you can participate: https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
- #OneTribeOneDay on April 13 provides an opportunity for all of us to come together, no matter where we are in the world, to celebrate and support our great university. Learn more: https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
- Tuesday, April 13, is a big day for W&M. #OneTribeOneDay provides an opportunity for us to come together from all over the world to celebrate W&M. Each of us provides an essential piece to the puzzle that must fit together to shape W&M’s future. Learn more: https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
- While this year’s #OneTribeOneDay is entirely virtual, there’s still plenty of fun planned! Check out all the challenges, register for more than a dozen virtual events and join in the celebration on Tuesday, April 13 at https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
- Join the excitement of One Tribe One Day on Tuesday, April 13, by adding a Facebook Profile Frame, updating your profile photo or sharing our downloadable graphics on your social channels with the hashtag #OneTribeOneDay. Learn more: https://giving.wm.edu/fundraising/one-tribe-one-day/social/
- Mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 13, and #OneTribeOneDay — a remarkable day of giving back and paying it forward. Each one of us provides a critical piece to the dynamic puzzle that must come together to shape W&M’s future. See how you can get involved at https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
- Facebook: Mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 13, when we will join together to celebrate [TAG FACEBOOK EVENT] One Tribe One Day — a remarkable day of giving back and paying it forward! Each one of us provides a critical piece to the dynamic puzzle that must come together to shape W&M’s future. Learn more and see how you can get involved at https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
On One Tribe One Day
- Happy #OneTribeOneDay — a day for connecting with each other and @williamandmary! Join the celebration and support your favorite W&M initiatives and programs. Plus, help unlock more than $600,000 in challenge funding. https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD.
- Just like a jigsaw puzzle, each member of the W&M community provides a critical piece to shape W&M’s future. Every piece — every person — makes a difference. Help put the W&M puzzle together this #OneTribeOneDay with your support. https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
- Your gift today, no matter the size, will count toward unlocking generous #OneTribeOneDay challenge gifts, increasing the impact of your support. More than $600,000 is on the line today. We need everyone’s support to release ALL the challenge funding. Make your gift now: https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD
- Get involved virtually today by adding a Facebook Profile Frame, updating your profile photo, sharing why you gave with the hashtag #OneTribeOneDay and showcasing your support of alma mater with exclusive downloadable virtual backgrounds after you make your gift. https://impact.wm.edu/OTOD